Porter

I am sitting at the Island Airport waiting to get on my first ever Porter flight.
From what I was told, this was supposed to be carefree and easy.
Surprise!
I don't know if it's because of Air Canada budding in to the once known super suave airline's cool spot (meaning Porter), but it was nuts.
The ferry waiting area was filled with people and there was nowhere to put them, and it only runs every fifteen minutes now.
After bolting passed some leisurely passengers, we raced to the baggage drop-off area to fortunately find out there is a twenty minute cut off time to check our luggage.
Now that I'm comfortably sitting at one of the free-to-use computers that is so graciously offered by Porter Airlines (NOT Air Canada), my stress levels have just come back down to normal.
And this is today's lesson on the My Health Your Health blog entry:
Please leave yourself plenty of time, like an extra 30 minutes minimum, to get to the airport (or any other station that provides you with transportation) because the short flash of stress created by leaving in "enough time" just never seems to be enough.

Comments

  1. It was a true north western Ontario nature visit. We flew in to Thunder Bay and then headed to Neys Provincial Park with family for four days of camping. Lake Superior is splendid and quite nice for boating and swimming. It had also been some time since I had seen the Milky Way. I think my next blog will be about the amazing outdoors.
    Thanks for asking.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts