Baby Steps

The idea to create a blog has never crossed my mind until very recently. At that time there was so much information, wonderful people, and fresh ideas coming my way. All of it pertaining to the directions of my new career, or shall I say my continuing passion for balance of mind, body and soul.
For as long as I can remember, activities that brought me joy were things like singing, painting, drawing sketches of clothes for my Barbie, riding my bicycle, going for a fresh water swim in the nearby lake where I grew up, all of which made me feel free, in control of myself but most importantly, I was doing all of it subconsciously to balance out the more mundane activities of chores, homework assignments from the teacher, or brushing my teeth. I'm not knocking the "mundane", in fact it is all part of the equilibrium that life is made up of.
So back to the blog. Everyone has a plan or maybe an idea that they think about on some random day and then say "hey! I really want to do that!".  You've heard the expression -taking baby steps- well, this is my first step in the direction toward my dream, my vision, my real life's work. I aim to share and inspire everyone in the idea that nature and nurture are already part of each one of us and thus finding what makes you happy will in turn make you healthy.

Comments

  1. Congratulations on starting your blog! Looking forward to more of your insights.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts