Starting over

Last summer around this time I was visiting a woman once every couple of weeks who was a mentor and sort of an adviser/therapist named Cathy. I was trying to become in touch with my true life's calling. There is something I am supposed to be doing here and I felt I had been straying from that path a little. So after a few visits there was so much uncovered, more about myself than what I was supposed to be doing with my life. Surprisingly it did help me realize that what I was "meant" to do had always been what I LOVE to do! Sounds simple, and it should just be that easy. So why did I not make my million yet? Despite the progress made during my visits with Cathy, new life circumstances presented themselves and my new business had to be put on hold, indefinitely.
Looking ahead, I have now traveled to a new goal. It's still working for myself, yes, my own business, but this time there is more long term stability, research that continues to be done, and it still has two of my most cherished life's passion wrapped into one package.
Sometimes when you have to wait for something a much better plan comes along and becomes visible. In my case, I was sad and a little bit worried that I wouldn't ever find my real calling or ever get started on it, but with patience and by certainly listening to my inner self, the infinite self, I am excited to finally throw myself into this new venture in the fall of 2012.
I know you are asking yourself what my new business is going to be, since I have yet to mention it, but for now I need to keep it a surprise. In the meantime, if you need, you can use this post to perhaps inspire some long awaited questions in your mind about what to be or not to be.

Comments

Popular Posts