Been Busy??!!

Yup!
Wow, almost a couple of years have past since I've last entered a blog post. Well, I'm not going to deny the fact that life got quite busy. I opened up a yoga studio during the fun yet time consuming task of raising a toddler, teaching 12-15 yoga classes every week, and attempting some sort of work/life balance. Not to mention, keeping a relationship going takes lots of time, love and energy.

Everything has yet to really slow down, but then again if it was too slow I'd probably find something to do because sitting and watching endless tv or sleeping (although I used to love this activity) is not totally my thing. There are many changes that come with "making things happen for yourself" even if sometimes this process can seem slow and you just aren't sure if anything is moving. But every little bit has contributed to my slowly evolving self growth and I certainly feel like my "goals" are usually right there in front of me, at arms length, yes, that I am so close I seem to be "arrived".

Every day should hold a few moments of gratitude for all that we are and see around us. No matter what! This is not to say that a list of things you are happy for are right there on a note pad beside your bed (although that is also a positive way to do it), but when "things" get "busy" a little pause to watch a bird fly by or a kid run past you or smell the orange you're about to eat before you eat it can offer just enough of that feeling of gratitude to slow things down just enough to take note of where you are right then and there.

There's hopefully a few new posts about to happen here and for now I will go lay down for the night and say "thank you". xo

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts